[Self-introduction] - Paulo Almeida

Hi everyone,

My name is Paulo Almeida and as per the instructions listed on the KSPP
page, this is my self-introduction email :)

I will keep it short.

- My background is in HPC and AI
- I've been writing software for around 20 years now
- I've written my x86-64 hobbyist OS for fun and in my spare time I've
  writing a MOS 6502 emulator for the same reason.
- Contributing to KSPP is going to be a side project of mine that I plan
  to do outside of business hours... so expect a dedication of a few
  hours per week.

Q: What topics are you interested in?