Re: Hello Kernel Hardening

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

A: No.

http://daringfireball.net/2007/07/on_top

On Thu, Aug 01, 2019 at 08:00:33PM +0000, Rick Mark wrote:
> Awesome,
>
> Thanks Greg for the advice and welcome.

A bit more advice above on how the kernel developers handle email :)

> I'm already starting to put together one with Linaro / OP-TEE cross
> compiled for QEMU ARMv8.  I'll send it back out when it's working /
> not shameful enough to actually `git push` to a fork.

I would recommend reading the kernel development process documentation
as well, in the kernel source tree.  That will give you a good idea as
to how we work and how we handle reviewing patches (hint, we don't use
git trees for review).

good luck!

greg k-h