Re: KDE Plasma issue with tooltip position covered by mouse cursor

Hi Duncan,

On 17/02/2024 04:10, Duncan wrote:
Lorenzo Sutton posted on Fri, 16 Feb 2024 18:33:47 +0100 as excerpted:

I have an issue with tooltip position and (possibly) mouse cursor
(size).

[...]

I've been noticing this for some time.  The bad news is that while I see
you're still on 5, it continues in kde/plasma6 (live-git tho I last
updated on the 8th, I'll probably update again tonight).  More on versions
below.

Thanks for confirming this and all of the detailed insights - it's useful to know other users have similar issues.

[...]

Meanwhile, "bug" is exactly what this is.  But it hasn't irritated me
enough to go looking to see if a bug is filed on it yet, filing one myself
if not.  If you find or file such a bug, please post a link to it here, so
I can CC as well. =:^)

I'll do a bit of research; (quick) search engine research didn't provide immediate results when I was looking into this, which prompted me to ask on the mailing list. If I open a bug report I'll post the link here as well..

Lorenzo