Re: Spectacle badness

On Thu, 02 Nov 2023 16:19:51 +0100
René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thursday November 02 2023 13:58:07 pete wrote:
>
> >Definate bug to me it completely screws things up
>
> Just to illustrate how this can be personal: when I saw you're making
> hundreds (right?) of screenshots a day using a generic utility my 1st thought
> was also that there was definitely a bug in your workflow design, that there
> had to be better ways to obtain those images.
>
> R.

I wish i could find it  so far spectacle was the best most user friendly it is
this stupid jump to centre that makes life hard it almost needs a monitor of
it's own .

I am involved in several Discord servers covering space launches  and related
hence on a busy day  the numbers of shots at times   (SpaceX  Mainly ) with
Starship + booster launch immenent i am going to be drove batty by this auto
centering thing

Pete