Re: After working fine, audio is unavailable: "No output or input devices found"

Hi Richard,

Thank you for the question. I wanted to mention that you can find
specific groups that deal with your specific question when you see
this page: https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved

We use live chat or forums for these analysis-based questions. I am
sure you will find a good answer there.

Thank you,

Andy

--