Re: RSS-Reader

Am 28.07.23 um 05:33 schrieb Duncan:
(...)
As a stand-alone feed reader, claws-mail works, but I'd not consider it
anything special.  OTOH, if you're coming from akonadified akregator
perhaps "works and is stable, unlikely to be jumping any sharks any time
soon" is a primary draw, as it definitely was for me for mail and to a
somewhat lessor extent for feeds, in which case claws might be just the
ticket.
(...)
Do I understand correct, that Claws-Mails has an RSS-Reader included?