Korganizer font issue

I just installed KDE on a Fedora 37 system and imported my Korganizer calendar from a Fedora 33 system. In month view, the events are jammed together with each line touching or overlapping the previous line. This makes reading the calendar more difficult. Changing the font size can make it worse, but nothing seems to affect the spacing of the line. Making the font 14pt cuts the tops and bottoms off each letter. Making the font 7pt leaves some space between the lines, but the text is too small to read.

In the ~/.config/korganizerrc file there is a font specification

MonthView Font=Monospace,10,-1,5,50,0,0,0,0,0

The first value, 10, is the font size. I'm guessing the other values give other specifications, like line spacing, but changing them doesn't seem to have that affect. Does anyone know what these values mean? Or is there any way to change the line spacing and/or leading?

--
Michael Eager