Task manager behavior

I'm running Fedora 36 with plasma-desktop-5.26.4-1. I believe all
packages are fully up-to-date.

When I hover over the window entry on the task bar, a representation
of the relevant window appears just above the bar. If I then move
the mouse into that representation, all other windows on the screen
disappear. Of course, they come back when I move out of the area.

But I find this behavior annoying and would like to turn it off. I
don't want any windows to appear or disappear unless I consciously
ask for that. However, I can't seem to find any setting that controls
this behavior. I've looked in the task manager settings and all other
system settings that seem possibly relevant. If there is a way to
disable this behavior, please tell me how.
--
         Dave Close, Compata, Irvine CA       +1 714 434 7359
       dave@xxxxxxxxxxx              dhclose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx