Re: how to autohide the panel?

hw posted on Sun, 27 Feb 2022 17:14:52 +0100 as excerpted:

> Isn't there something like fvwm for wayland?

While as I said I'm not familiar enough with fvwm to say much on that
myself, I did remember this table of the available wayland compositors
along with the style of window management they do and what they most
directly compare to on the X side from the gentoo wiki.  This is the most
inclusive list I'm aware of and there's a couple OpenBox-alike compositors
listed, for instance, if that's comparable.

https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Wayland_Desktop_Landscape#Compositors

You might find some of the rest of the page (like the app-launchers)
helpful as well.