adding multiple ssh keys with a single wallet unlock?

Hi,

When you add multiple keys (to the ssh-agent) from ~/.ssh via ssh-add, it will prompt for each individual password (if they're different) - even if you use ksshaskpass to fetch them from a wallet.

That's a bit annoying; I'd like to be able to enter that password only once for this operation. I checked; my wallets aren't set to close when the last app using them exits so a priori the 2nd invocation of ksshaskpass should find an open wallet. (It looks however like it closes the wallet if it found the wallet closed.)

Is there a KDE front-end to this system that allows adding multiple keys with only a single unlock?

Thx,

R.