Disable mouse configuration?

Hi there,

I use two mice on this machine, and would like to apply a different configuration to each one. Mostly, I can achieve this quite nicely with Xorg config files, but KDE overrides the libinput AccelSpeed property for each mouse with the value set in the system settings. This means that I can't specify a different pointer speed for each mouse, and since they operate at different DPIs, the result is a little jarring.

Until such a time as KDE can offer separate configuration for each mouse in X11 (or I can viably switch to Wayland, where KDE supports separate configs per mouse), I wonder if there's some way to disable mouse configuration entirely, so that I can rely solely on xinput and Xorg config files to configure libinput?

Many thanks for any help,
Paul