Re: Major problem updating kde and plasma

On Tuesday February 02 2021 16:22:29 Jacques B. Siboni wrote:

>For some times I can't update kde. For instance the command
>apt install kde-full leads to the request a removal of more than 200 packages

I've seen similar things. I think it's just the package server (mirror) that is in the process of being updated itself. As a result, your local updating algorithm sees version conflicts it can only resolve by removing lots of packages.

>Do you have a suggestion to solve this.

Whenever you see lots of packages that are going to be removed, or even a single one that is important for you and not somehow obsolete, just say no to apt-get and try again the next day. Most distributions have a way to consult their package archives online to see which package is at what version; use that for reference.