Re: Install Ksirk on ubuntu 16.04

On Mon, 18 Jan 2021 at 09:08, PBS <pbsystems.biz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I came across your website and game and would love to try to install it
on my ubuntu 16.04.

Which game is that?
The games and other stuff on my web-site are mostly in php and _javascript_ , and yes you can run them locally
on your machine, but you will first have to install apache2 and php with the graphic extension,
Once you have a working web server, then mounting the games (which are fairly self-contained) is not too difficult.

I tried to open the link with "software" but it does not work.
what did you do {exactly}?

Is there a command line way to install it on ubuntu?
depending on what you are actually talking about , I could probably send a tarball with the appropriate bit of the web sited
so that you can run it locally on your server - does that sound right?
And yes - command line is generally easiest in the end
TTFN