O365 via EWS in kmail

Hi,

The company I work for will migrate mail to O365 and we, the linux people are fighting to get this working in our favorite clients (davmail is mentioned a lot!). It seems kmail has an option to get this working:

https://userbase.kde.org/Kmail/Configuring_Kmail/Accounts/Office_365

But it doesn't work for me. I can authenticate using oAuth (I get an embedded browser popup) and the logs say I have a new token, but after that akonadi can't connect to the server (https://outlook.office365.com/ews/exchange.asmx). I'm still on Kubuntu 20.10, and I know that we're a bit behing kde framework and applications. Can this work on 20.10, or will this be fixed in 21.04 that comes with newer framework/applications?

Grtz
Martin