Release/Update cycle

Hi,

I am from People's Choice Credit Union in Australia and we are using the Kleopatra application.

Would you please confirm if there is a defined schedule of minor and major releases for this application and whether you can share it with me?

Thanks,

Khoa Pham Nguyen | Analyst | Transformation Program
50 Flinders St , Adelaide SA 5000 - People's Choice Credit Union
t: 08 8305 8210 | m: 0402633960 | e: KPhamNguyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | w: peopleschoicecu.com.au