Forum Log-In & mouse right-click

I lost my kde forum user-id and can't log-in without it, can't even do one of those 'forgot password' jobbies (lost the pw too BTW). I usually write these down but this time I didn't.

Using Suse Tumbleweed and plasma5 right clicking the mouse on the screen does nothing. I must have screwed someting up but can't find where the settinbgs for it are. Under SystemSettings/InputDevices/Mouse there's next to nothing to be set

tia