What is the bugs.kde.org component for the directory selector?

I wish to read bugs and file some improvement and usability bugs on bugs.kde.org against the directory selector.

In case you don't know which window I'm referring to, it's the window that comes up when you're asked to select a directory to move a file or directory into (say, in Dolphin). This panel doesn't accept a filename, only a directory path. I imagine that this is a part of KDE and many KDE apps use this window for the same purpose.

What's the name of that component?

I ask here because it's not obvious to me and I'd like to file against the proper component rather than implicitly ask someone to move my bugs.kde.org filing to the proper component for me.

If this is instead better handled in Qt, please direct me to the right place to look up relevant bugs in Qt and I'll review those bugs instead.

Thanks.