Can't Remove KMail Header Themes and Import Wizard apps

Hey, so the other day I installed KMail from the Software Store on Fedora Linux. When I opened the main KMail app, it didn't work, so I pressed the remove button in the software store. It removed the main KMail app; but it didn't remove KMails Header and Import Wizard apps. Can you guys please help me get rid of them?

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.