Re: slow graphics when laptop display is disabled

On Tuesday May 12 2020 12:20:14 clarjon1 wrote:

>When the mouse reaches the edge of defined screens, it keeps track of
>how far the mouse has moved, and sends this data over the LAN to the

I wonder how that co-operates with "edge-over" desktop switching... or people use "ballistic" movements to throw their mouse pointer to an opposite part of the screen, counting on the screen edge to prevent overshoots...
I kinda hope that there's also a possibility to use a hotkey or a systray interface to switch more manually...

R.