Is KDE desktop able to automatically fit the constantly changing display size?

Hi everyones,

I am running KDE plasma with a remote X11 server. If I resize the remote display, expand it for example, desktop and panel will not adjust their size as expected, thus leave expanded area blank, but I am able to drag windows freely across whole display.

How can I fix this problem?

Best regards,
LAI YONG YANG