notification button label inconsistent

Hi everybody,

KDE Plasma: 5.16.4
KDE Frameworks: 5.61.0
Qt: 5.13.0
Audacious: 3.10.1

I'm using audacious with the default notification plugin. On song change the
notification has two buttons,  Pause and Next.
https://i.postimg.cc/YqJZfNwD/screenshot-20190920-200854.png

But sometime (idk when, Number of Lines??) the Labeling is switched to Next
and Pause. But the Function stays the same. So, clicking on Pause plays the
next song and vice versa.

Does anyone have the same problem and know a solution? Notification Plugin
works well with XFCE. So I don't know if the problem is KDE or audacious.

Thanks, Georg

PS:  juke doesn't support streams, does it? Is there any other __lightweight__
Prog like audacious for KDE?