kde beginer user

Hi guys , im trying kde plasma on my arch and kubuntu machines.
Im working on a project where I need to fully customize my DE.
I dont mind reading complete documentation, I need to learn it in order get a fine tunned interface.
Some things I need to achieve are:

Create an user account with follwing restrictions:
Only clock and volume visible in main bar.
User can not change anything
User can not logout or reboot system.
Only a few applications can be launched from desktop.
A keybord combination should launch terminal u other config menu.

Ok ... I will begin investigating.
Any recomended documentation would be great.

Regards.
Leandro.