konsole customize context menu

Hi!

I'm pretty sure this can be done, but not from the surface. Konsole UI didn't give me any clues. Currently I have this in my menu.

image.png

Not too much actions I would say.  It would be good to treat selection as file and run kate, less, etc. Not mentioning open just selection in kate.

I found this tutorial, but actually not sure if it applies to konsole too:

https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Plasma4/ContainmentAction#kde-contextmenu.desktop

--
All the best,

Aleksey Midenkov