Klipper help sought: fully automatic action to replace a clipboard entry

I didn't notice a more appropriate mailing list to ask about this. If there is one, please point me to that mailing list.

I'd like to fully automatically modify a textual clipboard item using Klipper and put the modified item back on the clipboard in its modified state so I can paste that item where needed.

I'd like to do all of this without answering any prompt from Klipper. I don't want to manually start the command, I want the command to run anytime the top (most recently copied) text item matches a command's regular expression.

Just in case this sounds like it could trigger an endless loop: I've made sure that the matching regular expression will never match the modified output so there will be no endless loop resulting from this modification putting matching text back on the clipboard.

I've also got only one command in my list of commands so there's no question which command should run -- if the copied text matches, the command I've got is the command to run.

Can Klipper do this?

If so, how do I make Klipper run the command for the matching regular expression and not prompt me?

Thanks for your help.