Re: GUI scaling

El día Saturday, October 27, 2018 a las 04:15:14PM +0200, René JV Bertin escribió:

> The simplest way to figure out what file holds a setting is to modify the setting in question and the find the newest file in ~/.config and ~/.local/share .

It's not that easy. On my KDE4 desktop from time to time goes magically
away the Desktop layout indicator. The I have to go to its System
settings screen and to toggle the value there to get it back. I could
with the above method never figure out which file it is. It seems that
some values are kept in memory or updated there until shutdown.

It's a pity that there is no complete documentation about the config
files.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
October, 7 -- The GDR was different: Peace instead of Bundeswehr and wars, Druschba