Try to use Solid with QT 5.11 QML

Dear,

I try to follow instructions from KDE Solid web page but after some problem to build Solid without error return by VS2015. (other guy had same issue on linux)

When I add :

QT += Solid

on my project and run it, I always have error : LNK1181: cannot open input file 'Files.obj'.

But strangely, without that QT += Solid , I'm able to use Solid in my QML with:

import org.kde.solid 1.0 as Solid

Other problem,

Using:
        Solid.Devices {
            id: allDevices
            onDeviceAdded: console.log(allDevices.count)
            onCountChanged: console.log(allDevices.count)
            onDeviceRemoved: console.log(allDevices.count)
        }

nothing is returned in console.log...

But with:
Solid.Devices { id: allDevices onCountChanged:number.text(allDevices.count)
}
  Text { id:number color:"black" text: allDevices.count }

I got 13 display, after insert usb device, nothing change but after run again my project, the number go to 15, then allDevices.count is working but no signal is received.

Why I don't have any signal working with onAdded or CoundChanged or Removed?

Why the error with QT += Solid ?

Kind regards

Philippe
--