Re: disable akonadi

Pete Nikolic - 02.09.18, 10:57:
> One thing that I always find amusing is when people start whingeing
> about performance then you see a statement like I use chrome  with 20
> to 50 tabs […]

This thread is not about performance in any sense of sharing facts about
it. I have seen no facts about performance or actual memory consumption
at all on my few glimpses into posts. Without any solid facts behind
arguing that Firefox (which version? *that* matters *a lot*) for example
uses more memory than Chrome/Chromium… there is nothing here.

It seems to be about sharing personal stories and experiences. For a
purpose… of well what purpose actually?

Thanks,
--
Martin