Re: Which display manager do you use?

I'm using the default SDDM. I don't see Neon in the process list, SDDM shows up, so I don't think that comes up by default, or runs under a different name.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 11:50 PM Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming posted on Mon, 20 Aug 2018 08:26:17 +0000
as excerpted:

> Which display manager do you use?

I don't, personally, preferring a CLI login and running startx (with kde/
plasma set as the session) as my normal user.

But for those that use one, the default *DM for plasma is SDDM, the
"Simple Desktop Display Manager".  FWIW I believe that's what KDE Neon
runs as well, tho I'm a gentooer and haven't personally tried neon either.

--
Duncan - List replies preferred.   No HTML msgs.
and if you use the program, he is your master."  Richard Stallman