Re: Waste of screen space

On Thursday, 16 August 2018 09:37:56 BST Ianseeks wrote:
> On Wednesday, 15 August 2018 09:36:16 BST Peter Humphrey wrote:
> > Hello list,
> >
> > Since the most recent upgrade of kde-frameworks on this Gentoo box, I
> > get
> > huge icons in the Details lists of Dolphin and
> > Konqueror-as-file-manager.
> > Example attached.
> >
> > Is there any way to restore the icons to single-line height?
>
> On Dolphin have oyu checked Setting/View Modes ?  There are 3 views modes
> you can alter the icon size there

I wrote a reply to this about three hours ago but it hasn't shown up yet.
What's more, the original message at the root of this thread was held for
moderator approval because of the size of the attachment, but what I've
quoted above shows that it was approved. I've never seen it though.

What's going on here?

--
Regards,
Peter.