Re: Dolphin loses UI settings when restarted

René J.V. Bertin posted on Wed, 27 Jun 2018 22:59:04 +0200 as excerpted:

>>BTW: Do you have any idea how to set dolphin to select on double click,
>>not single click. I was looking at `kcmshell5 --list` but couldn't find
>>the right module. Or is there even a command to get the KDE system
>>settings GUI?
>
> Try system-settings. The setting you look for exist, but I always forget
> where. You can also set if directly in ~/.config/kdeglobals: set
> SingleClick=false in the KDE section. NB: your KDE4 applications
> probably use a file of the same name that lives in
> ~/.kde*/share/config/kdeglobals .

It's systemsettings5

In kde system settings, in the left column it's under workspace, desktop
behavior, middle column workspace, right column click behavior.

To load that specific kcontrol module in kcmshell5, try:

kcmshell5 kcm_workspace