Re: Lost behavior between KDE 4.1.3.1 and 5.5.5

On 2018-06-20 05:26:56 Draciron Smith wrote:
> .... Not a big fan of Konquerer.
	When it comes to rendering websites, I have to agree, but Konqueror is still
the best file manager, IMO.

> I would think that Trinity would stick with the
> latest QT just for support issues.
	The Trinity team is quite small considering the size of their chosen task;
I'm pretty sure they're pedaling as fast as they can.  I don't know the
details of their schedule when it comes to QT.
> The primary KDE apps I'm hooked on are  things like Krusader,
> SoundKonverter, Ksnapshot, K3B, Krename, things like that. Most stuff I use
> is desktop independent like Synaptic, Chrome, etc or mix in Gnome apps like
> Gimp, Gphoto, etc. Kmail is my favorite mail platform but I I switched to
> web mail a long time ago.
	Sounds much like my mix.  I'm using Waterfox (a sanitized version of
Firefox), and I still use Kmail3.