Kopete 18.04 lacks of notification settings

It may sounds like a silly question, but can someone confirm there's no
Notification by default on the last version of Kopete?

I'm using it on Kubuntu with staging repos enabled, version 1.13.0
(4:18.04.1-0ubuntu1~ubuntu18.04~ppa1), which relies on Qt5. So, going into
Settings menù, "configure notifications" (translated from italian), nothing
shows up there.  I've checked the previous version (which relies on Qt4) and
that panel is full of entries.

I don't know if it's a bug, or the devs are still porting everything out on
Qt5. But, there's no way to enable notifications at the moment with the latest
version of Kopete.

I found nothing useful on the Kopete web page (which looks quite dead at the
present time), and on the bug tracker. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

--
fp