KDE 4 - kdepim - korganizer - no google calendar?

Hi,

I am using KDE 4.10.5 with kdepim-4.10.5-6.el7.x86_64, which contains korganizer.

In this version of korganizer (kdepim), it seems the configuration to include Google calendar does not exist.

The instructions I found https://www.linux.com/learn/tricks-using-desktop-integrated-calendars for configuring the tool indicate that you should click settings->Configure KOrganizer->General and then click on the calendars tab.

From there, click the add button, select Google calendars and tasks from the list.

I don’t have “Google calendars and tasks” in my version.

Can you confirm if that's the design in this version?

If yes, is there any workaround to add Google calendar to Korganizer?

Thanks,
Zaiwen