Re: [ADMIN] Migrate from Oracle 12g to PostgreSQL 9.3

Hello Julien,

Thanks for that answer, but because we migrated our Oracle Database already to a PostgreSQL one. That’s because we don’t need to install
such tools like ora2pg as we only need a solution to migrate 2 users from Oracle to Postgres, what should not mean that ora2pg is a very nice
tool.

Thank in advance and best regards
Thorsten Gust
IT-System Management

SPIEGEL-Verlag Rudolf Augstein GmbH & Co. KG
Ericusspitze 1
20457 Hamburg
Tel: +49 40 3007-2759
Fax: +49 40 3007-85 2759
E-Mail: thorsten.gust@xxxxxxxxxx

SPIEGEL-Verlag Rudolf Augstein GmbH & Co. KG, Sitz und Registergericht Hamburg HRA 61 755
Komplementärin Rudolf Augstein GmbH, Sitz und Registergericht Hamburg HRB 13 105
Geschäftsführer Thomas Hass

On 25.10.17, 20:41, "Julien Rouhaud" <rjuju123@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    You should try http://ora2pg.darold.net/, it handles many things automatically.