Re: All KNotes gone

On Saturday 26 July 2014 1:17:12 AM Alex Schuster wrote:

> Hi there!

> Some while ago already, KDE killed all my knotes. I think it was when

> 4.13.0 came out, and some migrator tried to migrate the existing notes.

> Well, it failed here. Now, I really want to have them back.

> I'm at 4.13.3. now. I deleted all notes in the Akonadi settings, and

> created a new Notes resource, pointing to

> ~/.kde4/share/apps/knotes/notes.ics, which I verified to have all my

> former notes in it. Nothing happens (I also restarted knotes), knotes

> shows no notes at all.

I shortened your mail a bit as I don't think our sql problems are related to the lost notes problem.

I also lost my notes on upgrade to 4.13, in other words when Baloo replaced Nepomuk.

I did manage to "find" them again and hopefully this thread on kdeforums can give you some pointers:

https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=120712

kind regards

Sinclair