Re: Yet another failed KDE release?

On 03/23/2013 01:12 PM, Leon Feng wrote:
I checked gentoo's wiki here: [http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/KDE] KDE 4.10 is still in testing, Gentoo has not releas it yet. So dE, are you using testing and complain KDE is not tested before release? You can tell gentoo KDE maintainer not to mask KDE4.10 as stable if you think your bugs will hit normal gentoo users. As far as I see, no other distro can reproduce your bugs. Maybe it is distro specific. Or if you really really want stable and no bugs, use gentoo stable or Debian stable. You should stop using Gentoo testing. Feng Chao

Surely the sanest contribution to this thread - if you don't like the experience of early adoption and testing, don't be a tester. Don't download the latest version. Stick to the older tried and tested versions. Don't post vague moaning emails to forums which are otherwise useful places where practical problems are usually solved quickly and painlessly.