Something about Chrome and KDE Wallet Service

Hi everyone,
I'm using Chrome on KDE and something makes me confused. Each time I run Chrome, it requests for kde wallet service, then I need to enter my password. It's good for privacy protection, but can be annoying sometimes. How to disable Chrome's requesting for kde wallet service? Or at least configure it to request only when it's needed?

Regards,
Burgess Wong