How to Build for/on KDE?

Hello list,

This might be a bit of a silly question, but I'm curious about the procedure as to how one would go about building out their own custom version of the KDE platform.

I'm looking to get all of the following applications (since I don't know the repository locations):

* plasma
* kwin
* kdesettings
* rekonq
* choqok
* kdepim
* the power management tool
* the screen saver tool

I'm doing this largely so I can help with bug fixing and testing and also work on helping make the system better. I'm a big KDE user but I haven't fully converted in terms of development (I know C++ using stdlibs, Qt, and Boost so I'm hoping this is enough, and I know other languages like Python, Ruby and _javascript_).

Thanks in advance.

Synthetic Intellect Institute
Mr. Jacky Alcine, Trustee
One Vision, One Purpose