Re: Cute, you don't like my message, so I'm bounced as not subscribed

On 11/16/2012 11:33 AM, Bob Williams wrote:
On 15/11/12 21:32, Duncan wrote:
Which leaves a very limited set of possibilities.  The only two I know of
that make sense at all, are that the database was temporarily unavailable
the first time (maybe taken offline for a backup), then brought back into
service, but the listserv itself wasn't taken out of service so it
thought saw the missing database as an unsubscribed address (but if so,
why haven't Anne or I seen similar issues?), OR... my original theory,
that the listserv deactivates subscriber addresses after a period of
inactivity, as a spam control measure or the like.

We can test that theory ... I'm a lurker who hasn't posted to this list
since July 1st.

Let's see if I've been de-activated...

Bob
--
Bob Williams
System:  Linux 3.4.11-2.16-desktop

I haven't posted to this list since the end of November, 2011.. Nearly a year ago. I will only make this single attempt to post. Also from a gmail account.

--
Chuck Burns <break19@xxxxxxxxx>