Re: Icon widget lost

On 10.10.2012 15:18, Duncan wrote:
Mirko K. posted on Wed, 10 Oct 2012 11:32:44 +0200 as excerpted:

Say, *is* there actually an icon/launcher widget/plasmoid that starts
*one* individual program, like .desktop file based icons? Or do I
confuse that with the Quicklauncher?

That's an interesting question.  Short answer, I don't know.

Well, the answer is most probably no. I just check on my Slackware 13.1 box with KDE 4.4.3 and an openSUSE 11.2 LiveCD with KDE 4.3.1.

Neither has such a plasmoid, and actually on the Slackware desktop, there was a single-icon quicklauncher which I had put there (damned, are my glorious Slacky times really gone ;-) )

So, scratch this. /-)

Feeling slightly stupid now. :-D

Eh, my theory is that sometimes asking that so-called "stupid" question
is often part of finding the answer.  Delay the post hoping to come up
with the answer yourself, and it doesn't come.  10 minutes after posting,
tho, you have it!

Yep, I know what you mean. :-D
Still, I tend feel a little embarrassed when asking a question which turns out to be a time waste or a simple oversight. But it's like a friend of mine often says:

- Knock, knock!
- Who's there?
- Intelligence.
- Back in an hour!