Re: Dots in filenames and automatic file extension completion

On 07/25/12 17:31, Mirosław Zalewski wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I'm not sure if I understood everything correctly (may
be my English, though).

That's true, that "Automatically select filename extension" is antoher factor
that I should have taken into account. I forgot about it, sorry. My test was
run with that checkbox enabled (which I believe is default anyway).