Re: Change Plasma language

Am Montag, 5. Dezember 2011, 20:27:49 schrieb Dotan Cohen:
> KDE applications let the user change the application language right
> from the Help menu. This is a terrific feature.

Hmm, i do not agree. It is a feature which does not really work (see all my
comments in bugreports on b.k.o about OTT's (One Time Translations).
To make this really work and make it a "terrific" feature, the KConfig framework
needs to be extended/rewritten.

> How can one change the
> Plasma language in a similar fashion, without changing whole KDE
> language? Specifically, I would like to change the language of the
> Fuzzy Clock plasmoid.

Afaik no, plasma is not that i18n friendly, sigh...

--
Burkhard Lück