Re: Kmail2/Akonadi issue on FreeBSD.

I have used claws in the past.. but I found it's UI to be.. lacking.
I actually like the kmail interface.. but I see that it may be time to
simply revert to the old kdepim4.4.x version.  I did, however,
discover another qt4 imap client, but it appears to not be quite ready
either: Trojita. http://trojita.flaska.net/ - I have gotten it to
compile, but it apparently doesn't quite like my FreeBSD system, but I
am trying to contact their support for it, as well.

Chuck