can't find the codes to config *.desktop files

Hello:

I'm try find in the kde website the codes for configuration de .desktop files.

for example:

[Desktop Entry]
Categories=GNOME;GTK;Utility;TerminalEmulator;
Comment=Varias terminales en una ventana
Exec=terminator --geometry 1200x800+300+200
Icon=terminator
Name[es]=Terminator
Name=Terminator
NoDisplay=false
StartupNotify=true
Terminal=0
TerminalOptions=
TryExec=terminator
Type=Application
X-KDE-SubstituteUID=false
X-KDE-Username=
X-Ubuntu-Gettext-Domain=terminator

I don't now how are these codes and the posible values. Are there a locatiÃn
when this is explaind???

My problem is i make a vim.desktop entry and when i try to open a file text in
dolphin the file is not open. But when try open the icon in the panel vim is
open any problems

I have in the prefered aplications terminator what konsole. If i'm put konsole
the files is open any problems whit vim.

I think i have a problem in the configuration of vim.desktop o
terminator.desktop.

I not clear what if i'm put the konsole of prefered aplication is fine and if i
put terminator at konsole prefered isnt open files whith vim in a terminator
konsole.

Thanks

BasaBuru