Re: Untranslated pages on User Base

Hello Anne,

I don't think there's any easy way.  The only 'Special Pages' report is for
pages without translation links - but that's just the language template, I
think, and our translators have been busily getting them on practically every
page.

Actually what I did yesterday was using the "Random" link and I saw many pages on which there was no translation links at the top. Is that pages without the language template? If yes, can I add it myself?

All I can suggest is that you plough through pages looking for whether
'Français' is red or blue.  Sorry I can't be more help.

Yep. What I did so far :)

On which wiki engine is based userbase.kde.org ? Some wikis allows scripting in page that would allow the creation of a page to track not translated pages.

Kolia