Re: configuring recent documents number

Anne Wilson a écrit :
On Sunday 06 September 2009 14:06:43 Denis Prost wrote:

Anne Wilson a écrit :

Mine is also 1.7, Anne.
It seems that the number of entries does not depend from Lancelot release.
There must be something else that changed somewhere on your system, but
what ?

Just one document opened and closed since I first looked? :-D  I tend to have
quite a lot open, so that's perfectly possible.  The point is, though, that
the list had increased the links, not dropped one to stay at 9.

That's really strange, I tried this morning opening folders and documents, I kept stuck to 9 entries.
I just retried and I have now 10 entries. Unless I don't know how to count... ;-)
Anyway, I'd like to know how Scott managed to have "dozens of entries".

Denis