Re: network manager and vodafone usb key

Hi, Luca

Jip, I had some problems with that as well, but got it working finally.  I dont have that installation now in front of me, but I can give you some tips and if you have more trouble a can have a look at it tonight.  The way I got it work was to do the setup in gnome and after I got it working I took screenshots of each configuration window, then logged back into KDE and used the screenshots to configure knetworkmanager (i think that was the kde3.5 version applet, allthough I have KDE4.1).  But it should work for plasmoid as wel, I just didnt try it.
I hope this helps you getting it up and running.

Regards
Armand