Re: howto install a new theme on kde4

I only have a config file. Colors, etc. No makefile. It's just a titlebar/window decoration theme.

Where and how did you get this theme?
I got them at kde-look. For example this one:
http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/Flat+QtCurve?content=101051
If you use the Desktop Settings > New Theme button it downloads themes from kde-look and installs them to the correct place for you.

Nice. But I think that's not what I want.
I was looking for it in the system settings > appearance > windows > window decoration.
I was trying to change just the title bar and buttons.
I think a title bar colors that go with the nice default taskbar would be better.
The ones available by default look a bit different. No blue glass theme?

Same thing for window decoration?

Thanks

paulo