Re: Spider game?

Billie Erin Walsh wrote:
> Want to scare the S___ out of yourself? Google your name then google yur
> e-mail address.

That doesn't work, since Google "cheats". (I actually don't think Google
understands e-mail addresses, I think it's just that it treats '@' as a
search term separator - even when quoting. So it finds obfuscated
addresses as well. Which, btw, are the top hits I see from various list
archives.)

--
Matthew
"It's impossible! But... do-able."