Rebuilding menus...

I'm not sure what caused it but my KDE menus are kinda' a mess. How can I go
about rebuilding the menus structure? I don't know if my playing with the
GNOME menu did this? I just couldn't make up my mind which Desktop to use, so
I was switching back and forth (and I played with what was on the GNOME
menus).

I have finally committed to KDE, but the menus are all messed up now.
F'rinstance, There are NO KOffice apps. Which I want to use because I find
them to be just better than OpenOffice. I just created Business Cards in kword
( started from the command line) in about 5 minutes, and the printed great
first time on my new HP printer....anyway, you KDE developers are doing a
GREAT job with the stuff that counts... and other stuff too.

BTW, I remember being able to have different backgrounds on each workspace.
That was a great feature, for me, because it enabled me to easily remember
what I was doing and where I was....

Thanks
Michael